http://tv.mofile.com/cn/xplayer.swf?v=4BDG9MM4&p=http://cache.mofile.com/tv/images/audio.jpg&autoplay=0&nowSkin=1_1
http://tv.mofile.com/cn/xplayer.swf?v=G6RT6S4T&p=http://cache.mofile.com/tv/static/pics/s1/2008/6/20/G6/RT/G6RT6S4T.jpg&autoplay=0&nowSkin=1_1
由于原来是swf格式的...自己转了格式(MP3.MPEG)上传..音画好象有点不同步...呃..这动画当然不是我做的...
如果谁有可以上传MP3供下载的地方推荐个啊...谢~~
这个可以放这里么?啊啊啊...完全被AR的的声音俘虏了....
----------------------------------------------------------
莎翁十四行诗
朗诵:Alan Rickman 专辑:When Love Speaks
莎翁十四行诗 (梁宗岱 译)
(中文翻译出自《莎士比亚全集》人民文学出版社朱生豪译本)
My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun,
我情妇的眼睛一点不象太阳
Coral is far more red, than her lips red,
珊瑚比她的嘴唇还要红得多
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun:
雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head:
发若是铁丝,她头上铁丝婆娑
I have seen roses damasked, red and white,
我见过红白的玫瑰,轻纱一般
But no such roses see I in her cheeks,
她颊上却找不到这样的玫瑰
And in some perfumes is there more delight,
有许多芳香非常逗引人喜欢
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
我情妇的呼吸并没有这香味
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know,
我爱听她谈话,可是我很清楚
That music hath a far more pleasing sound:
音乐的悦耳远胜于她的嗓子
I grant I never saw a goddess go,
我承认从没有见过女神走路
My mistress when she walks treads on the ground.
我情妇走路时候却脚踏实地
And yet by heaven I think my love as rare,
可是,我敢指天发誓,我的爱侣
As any she belied with false compare.
胜似任何被捧作天仙的美女
[ 本帖最后由 Martian 于 2008-6-20 21:04 编辑 ]
论坛功能提示:allhp.fun(或app)搜索6856可直达本帖。
|